- Preheat an electric waffle maker.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Whisk butter, egg yolks and milk in a small bowl.
- Stir through the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Fold eggs white through waffle mixture.
- Grease waffle maker and cook dollops of mixture until golden. Keep warm.
- For grapes- sauté grapes in butter and vanilla until they begin to burst. Add syrup and cook for another 15-30 seconds.
- Top waffles with yoghurt and a generous serving of grapes and syrup. Serve.
- If you don’t have a waffle maker fry dollops of mixture in a pan and make them into crumpets/pancakes.
- Use a store bought waffle mix if you prefer.
- Swap maple syrup for honey.
Thick double cream yoghurt