Flourless waffles with maple and grape drizzle. Toasted mozzarella and grape sandwiches.
- Thread 5-7 grapes onto each skewer and freeze until solid.
- Halve the remaining grapes. Place in a cocktail shaker or large glass jar with lid with a handful of ice, mint and ginger. Shake vigorously to macerate and pulp the grapes.
- Pour over the tea and set aside to infuse for a minute.
- Half-fill 4 glasses with ice and strain tea into glasses.
- Top up with grape juice and garnish with a frozen grape skewer. Serve at once.
- Add a shot of something alcoholic like vodka or gin if you like.
- Frozen grapes also make a healthy and refreshing summer snack.
Cookie and Privacy Settings