Chorizo, pear and chickpea tapas bowls Kingklip on sweet potato and apple mash
- Dough: Whisk wet ingredients together in a jug.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gradually add wet ingredients, stirring until well combined.
- Tip dough onto a floured surface and knead until smooth- about 5-10 minutes.
- Place dough in an oiled bowl and allow to rise in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Apples: Sauté apples and ginger in butter until soft. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Cool.
- Knock dough back and roll into a long 60/20cm rectangle.
- Spread apples over the dough and roll into a long sausage to enclose filling.
- Roll sausage up like a snail shell and place on a baking tray. Allow to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and cooked through. Cool.
- Whisk glaze ingredients together and drizzle over Chelsea bun.
- Make smaller bun if you prefer, adjust baking time accordingly- about 20-25 minutes.
Cookie and Privacy Settings