Waldorf Grape Salad Recipe Feta, Grape and Parma Ham Skewers
- Grape jam is a great addition to a cheese platter.
- Unopened jam will keep for up to 1 year at room temperature, but refrigerate once opened.
- Wash and sterilise jars by placing them in an oven preheated to 150°C for 30 minutes.
- Place grapes, sugar and lemon juice in a large pot and heat over low heat. Don’t let it boil before all the sugar has dissolved.
- Using a pastry brush dipped in water wash any sugar crystals off the side of the pot as it heats and sugar dissolves.
- Once sugar crystals have all dissolved bring jam to a simmer, spooning off any pink foam and impurities that rises to the surface.
- Cook for about an hour or until mixture looks syrupy and bubbles are large and glassy looking. Test by spooning a little syrup onto a cold plate, drag your finger through cooled syrup to test the consistency.
- Spoon jam into warm sterilised jars; tap to remove air bubbles and seal.
Cookie and Privacy Settings