Frozen grape, mint and ice tea coolers Chicken stuffed with spiced couscous grapes
- Lay four slices of bread on a board.
- Top with mozzarella, grapes and onion.
- Sprinkle over rosemary and season.
- Cover with remaining slices.
- Butter the outside of each sandwich.
- Toast sandwiches in a sandwich press or non-stick pan until golden all over and cheese has melted.
- Serve at once.
- Use a long baguette instead and make a large BBQ sandwich, remember to cover it in foil so it doesn’t burn over the coals.
Cookie and Privacy Settings